Covid, Cold, Flu & Transmittable Illnesses:
Thirty Birds Massage works hard to ensure all our gorgeous clients (That’s you!😄) can continue their self-care routines safely.
As a proud member of the IMTA – Irish Massage Therapists Association – since Covid and beyond I have worked closely with them & followed their guidelines to implement new rigorous Hygiene, Health & Safety protocols, Pre-Screening & Monitoring Procedures – so you can rest assured that your visit for a massage is as safe as possible.
If you or a member of your household are currently unwell, have a cough, sniffly nose, sore throat, high temperature or any other symptoms of an infectious or transmittable illness, *please* don’t attend!
Should you have a booked session, instead we can reschedule your appointment until you’re feeling better and the risk of passing it on has gone.
We can’t accept walk-in appointments, unfortunately – instead all sessions will need to be PRE-BOOKED in advance – Click Here:
Why’s that? To both confirm and secure your booking and to comply with the Thirty Birds Massage Booking Policy, protecting me as a therapist against No-Shows 🙏
💚 Arrival, During Your Session & A Few Safety Protocol Points:
- If you have felt unwell or experienced any of the below symptoms prior to your booking time, kindly get in touch 12 hours before your timeslot so we can reschedule your session for when you’re feeling better 🥰 – out of courtesy for your safety as well as mine.– Cough
– High Temperature
– Sore Throat
– Runny Nose
– Flu-Like Symptoms
– Cold-Like Symptoms
- While you are no longer required to wear your mask when attending & during your session, if you feel more comfortable doing so, by all means do! 🙂
(As your Therapist, I shall remain masked for the entirety of your appointment)
- Upon arrival, kindly sanitise your hands, take a seat & I will meet you at the main entrance
Massage is generally a perfectly safe treatment for most people.
However there are health factors known as contraindications which may mean a massage cannot be carried out.
Unfortunately there is a possibility that a massage can not be carried out if you are currently experiencing any of the following conditions or symptoms:
- You are in your first trimester of pregnancy
- Contagious or infectious illnesses (including Cold or Flu)
- Under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Recent operations
- Skin diseases
Massage Therapists’ Insurance is not covered for treating some conditions, unless in a few instances a GP’s Medical Referral/consent has been sought prior to treatment.
In circumstances where medical permission cannot be obtained – don’t worry; clients can instead provide their informed consent in person before your treatment appointment.
If you are unsure if you can receive a treatment, kindly drop Thirty Birds Massage a quick message via WhatsApp or Text Message at +353 (0)83 831 44 33 or via Facebook / Instagram and we can happily advise.
PLEASE NOTE – all sessions at Thirty Birds Massage are
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Thirty Birds Massage is unable to accept “Walk-In” sessions.
Tues: 4pm – 7:30pm
Weds | Thu: 12pm – 7:30pm
Fri | Sat: 12pm – 6pm